Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Mahabharata Talk On YouTube


Earlier this year I gave a talk  about my book Mahabharata: The Eternal Quest,  a ‘fast-paced, cinematic’  rendition of India’s ancient epic. You can watch the first part at

Andy Fraenkel's talk at the Ohio County Public Library in Wheeling, WV about his book Mahabharata: The Eternal Quest. The book received a Finalist Award from...
YOUTUBE.COM


It's in three parts - on YouTube search my name to access the other two. The book just received two Finalist Awards from the 2014 Next Generation Indie Book Awards.

I need a boost - when you google Mahabharata, my site comes up on page 3. Trying to get more visibility.  Please visit my site www.Mahabharata-Project.com or you might do a search on Google.

A big THANKS!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home